5th International Academic Conference on Economics, Business, Engineering and Social Sciences
Conference Local Partner : Ankara University – Department of Real Estate Development and Management
Conference dates: Saturday– Sunday, 18-19 May 2019
Conference place: Ankara, Turkey (Ankara University)
Conference language: English
Economics and Business: Economic growth, Macroeconomics, International business, Microeconomics, Law and business, Organizational behavior, Banking and Finance, Management and Marketing, Green economy, Blue economy, Tourism Policy, Hotel Management and Marketing.
Sustainable Development and Agriculture: Climatic changes, Water resource management, Pollution, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy Saving, Renewable Energy.
Engineering: Architecture, Sustainable buildings, Smart cities, Materials, Design.
Education and other Social Sciences: Higher Education, E-Learning, Social Protection, Gender Studies, Health Issues and Services, Politics and International relations, Sociology, Information systems and management.
Conference Scientific Committee:
- Prof. Valentín Molina-Moreno, University of Granada
- Prof. Suresh Deman, Centre for Economics & Finance, UK
- Prof. Michael Saunders, San Diego State University
- Assoc. Prof. Arzuhan Burcu GÜLTEKİN, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Erol DEMİR, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Yeşim ALİEFENDİOĞLU, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Manuel Rios de Haro, University of Granada
- Assoc. Prof. Emre Görgülü, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Ayhan Erol, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Diana Eerma, University of Tartu
- Assist. Prof. Szalai László, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Assoc. Prof. Giacomo Branca, Tuscia University
- Jaan Masso, Chair of Economic Modelling, University of Tartu
- Franceco Clarioni, Tuscia University
- Angela Fattoretti, Tuscia University
Submit abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your abstract (150-300 words) should contain the following: Paper title, Name, Institute affiliation, Email address for all authors, Keywords.
Within one week of receiving your abstract we will email to you a notification of acceptance. If accepted, additional conference and registration information will be included.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of the conference with ISBN number.
|Abstract/Full paper submission deadline||8 May|
|Registration deadline||10 May|
|Conference dates||18-19 May|
|Author (Student)||100 €|
|Author (Local*)||100 €|
|Poster Presentation||120 €|
|Listener/Accompany person||60 €|
*Participants represent Institutions from Turkey.
** One Author should be registered as a main Author.
The conference registration fee covers: Admission to the conference, Starter pack, Publication in the conference Proceedings, Conference Lunch, Coffee Breaks, One-day Cultural Tour, etc.
- Online payment: https://eird.co/payment/
- Bank transfer
Ankara University, Tandoğan Kampüsü, Department of Real Estate Development and Management
Ord. Prof. Dr. Şevket Aziz Kansu Binası, B Blok Kat:2 Conference Hall
One-Day free Cultural Tour (19 May)
Beypazarı – Abant Gölü – Gölcük National Park
- Receiving guests from departure point
- Traveling to Beypazarı with in-car refreshments
- Breakfast in Beypazarı İnözü Valley
- Beypazarı tour (famous for historical houses, silver workmanship, mineral water and carrots)
- Abant Gölü – Bolu (a corner of heaven with natural wonder clean air and pristine beauty)
- Gölcük National Park (an oxygen store located in a magnificent pine forest)
- Traveling to Ankara with in-car refreshments
Gölcük National Park