8th International Multidisciplinary Conference on Economics, Business, Engineering and Social Sciences
Conference dates: Friday-Sunday, 24-26 April, 2020
Conference place: Tbilisi, Georgia.
Economics and Business: Economic growth, Macroeconomics, International business, Microeconomics, Law and business, Organizational behavior, Banking and Finance, Management and Marketing, Circular Economy, Green economy, Blue economy, Tourism Policy, Hotel Management, Health Management.
Sustainable Development and Agriculture: Climate changes, Water resource management, Pollution, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Food safety.
Engineering: Architecture, Sustainable buildings, Smart cities, Materials, Design.
Education and other Social Sciences: Higher Education, E-Learning, Social Protection, Gender Studies, Health Issues and Services, Politics and International relations, Sociology, Information systems.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Valentín Molina-Moreno, University of Granada
- Prof. Suresh Deman, Centre for Economics & Finance, UK
- Prof. Michael Saunders, San Diego State University
- Prof. Dr. Cem Karadeli, Ufuk University
- Assoc. Prof. Arzuhan Burcu GÜLTEKİN, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Erol DEMİR, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Yeşim ALİEFENDİOĞLU, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Manuel Rios de Haro, University of Granada
- Assoc. Prof. Diana Eerma, University of Tartu
- Assoc. Prof. Emre Görgülü, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Ayhan Erol, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Giacomo Branca, Tuscia University
- Assist. Prof. Siwapong Dheera-aumpon, Kasetsart University
- Assist. Prof. Szalai László, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Jaan Masso, Chair of Economic Modelling, University of Tartu
- Franceco Clarioni, Tuscia University
- Angela Fattoretti, Tuscia University
Submit abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your abstract (150-300 words) should contain the following: Paper title, Name, Institute affiliation, Email address for all authors, Keywords. All Full Papers/Abstracts (A4 format) must be typed, single spaced with 1.15 cm using 10 point Times New Roman font in a single MS Word file.
Within one week of receiving your abstract we will email to you a notification of acceptance. If accepted, additional conference and registration information will be included.
Publishing in conference proceedings: All accepted papers/abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number. Full paper submission is optional (not mandatory).
Publishing opportunities in international journals: Accepted full papers will have publishing opportunity in different conference partner academic peer-reviewed journals. Note: Publishing in international journal is not a responsibility of EIRD. Selected academic journals will contact participants about further steps after the conference. Academic journals are indexed in Thomson Reuter research ID, Google Scholar, PubMed, ResearchGate, Lockss, SCOPUS, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science and etc.
List of partner journals:
- International Research Journal in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Economics and Social Science Academic Journal (ESSAJ)
- British International Journal of Education and Social Sciences
- European Journal of Accounting, Finance and Investment
|Abstract/Full paper submission deadline||10 April|
|Registration deadline||12 April|
|Conference dates||24-26 April|
|Category||Early registration (Before 1 March)||Late registration|
|Author||50 €||100 €|
|Author (Poster)||50 €||100 €|
|Author (Student)||50 €||80 €|
|Co-author*||50 €||80 €|
|Listener/Accompanying person||50 €||50 €|
|Additional paper||30 €||50 €|
|Author (all) + Workshop**||80 €||TBA|
The conference registration fee covers: Admission to the conference, Conference materials, Publication in the conference Proceedings, Conference Lunch, Coffee Breaks, One-day Cultural Tour, etc.
* One Author should be registered as a main Author. Co-author category is applicable when two or more authors are registered with one paper.
** Author is also registered at the practical workshop (24 April).
Refund Policy: 80% of the registration fee paid may be refunded before March 10th, 2020. No refund after March 10th, 2020.
- Online payment: https://eird.co/payment/
- Bank transfer
Conference venue: IOTA HOTEL TBILISI
Address: 10 Lermontov Str, 0105, Tbilisi, Georgia
Hotel web-site: http://iotahotels.com/En
Conference preliminary program
24 April – Registration and conference materials collecting process (all academic panel participants), Workshop (only for selected participants)
25 April – Conference sessions
26 April – Cultural tour
One-Day free Cultural Tour (26 April)
You will visit Mtskheta (20km away from Tbilisi city center) – The ancient capital of Georgia to enjoy the amazing beauty of the architecture of such ancient monasteries as Jvari and Svetitskhoveli. Tour includes transportation from Tbilisi to Mtskheta (two way) and dinner of Georgian traditional cuisine.
Workshop (24 April)
Special Workshop for selected participants (24 April). Workshop topic – “Grant management & Research skills” . For more information click here.
Special discounts for conference participants at the Conference Hotel.
For reservations, please contact at email@example.com
You can also find hotels and apartments via booking.com
How to get around
Tbilisi International Airport – 20 min ride to city center
Kutaisi International Airport – 2.5 hours journey via Bus