7th International Academic Conference on Economics, Business, Engineering and Social Sciences
Conference dates: Saturday-Sunday, 21-22 December, 2019
Conference place: Tbilisi, Georgia.
Economics and Business: Economic growth, Macroeconomics, International business, Microeconomics, Law and business, Organizational behavior, Banking and Finance, Management and Marketing, Green economy, Blue economy, Tourism Policy, Hotel Management, Health Management.
Sustainable Development and Agriculture: Climatic changes, Water resource management, Pollution, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Food safety.
Engineering: Architecture, Sustainable buildings, Smart cities, Materials, Design.
Education and other Social Sciences: Higher Education, E-Learning, Social Protection, Gender Studies, Health Issues and Services, Politics and International relations, Sociology, Information systems.
Conference Scientific Committee:
- Prof. Valentín Molina-Moreno, University of Granada
- Prof. Suresh Deman, Centre for Economics & Finance, UK
- Prof. Michael Saunders, San Diego State University
- Assoc. Prof. Arzuhan Burcu GÜLTEKİN, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Erol DEMİR, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Yeşim ALİEFENDİOĞLU, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Manuel Rios de Haro, University of Granada
- Assoc. Prof. Diana Eerma, University of Tartu
- Assoc. Prof. Emre Görgülü, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Ayhan Erol, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Giacomo Branca, Tuscia Universit
- Assist. Prof. Szalai László, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Jaan Masso, Chair of Economic Modelling, University of Tartu
- Franceco Clarioni, Tuscia University
- Angela Fattoretti, Tuscia University
Submit abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your abstract (150-300 words) should contain the following: Paper title, Name, Institute affiliation, Email address for all authors, Keywords.
Within one week of receiving your abstract we will email to you a notification of acceptance. If accepted, additional conference and registration information will be included.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of the conference with ISBN number.
|Abstract/Full paper submission deadline||5 December|
|Registration deadline||10 December|
|Conference dates||21-22 December|
|Category||Early registration (Before 1 October)||Late registration|
|Author||50 €||100 €|
|Author (Student)||50 €||80 €|
|Co-author||50 €||80 €|
|Listener/Accompanying person||50 €||50 €|
|Additional paper||30 €||50 €|
* One Author should be registered as a main Author.
The conference registration fee covers: Admission to the conference, Starter pack, Publication in the conference Proceedings, Conference Lunch, Coffee Breaks, One-day Cultural Tour, etc.
- Online payment: https://eird.co/payment/
- Bank transfer
One-Day free Cultural Tour (22 December): You will visit Mtskheta (20km away from Tbilisi city center) – The ancient capital of Georgia to enjoy the amazing beauty of the architecture of such ancient monasteries as Jvari and Svetitskhoveli. Tour includes transportation from Tbilisi to Mtskheta (two way) and dinner of Georgian traditional cuisine.