7th International Academic Conference on Economics, Business, Engineering and Social Sciences
Conference dates: Saturday-Sunday, 21-22 December, 2019
Conference place: Tbilisi, Georgia.
Economics and Business: Economic growth, Macroeconomics, International business, Microeconomics, Law and business, Organizational behavior, Banking and Finance, Management and Marketing, Green economy, Blue economy, Tourism Policy, Hotel Management, Health Management.
Sustainable Development and Agriculture: Climatic changes, Water resource management, Pollution, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Food safety.
Engineering: Architecture, Sustainable buildings, Smart cities, Materials, Design.
Education and other Social Sciences: Higher Education, E-Learning, Social Protection, Gender Studies, Health Issues and Services, Politics and International relations, Sociology, Information systems.
Conference Scientific Committee:
- Prof. Valentín Molina-Moreno, University of Granada
- Prof. Suresh Deman, Centre for Economics & Finance, UK
- Prof. Michael Saunders, San Diego State University
- Assoc. Prof. Arzuhan Burcu GÜLTEKİN, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Erol DEMİR, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Yeşim ALİEFENDİOĞLU, Ankara University
- Assoc. Prof. Manuel Rios de Haro, University of Granada
- Assoc. Prof. Diana Eerma, University of Tartu
- Assoc. Prof. Emre Görgülü, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Ayhan Erol, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Giacomo Branca, Tuscia Universit
- Assist. Prof. Szalai László, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Jaan Masso, Chair of Economic Modelling, University of Tartu
- Franceco Clarioni, Tuscia University
- Angela Fattoretti, Tuscia University
Submit abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your abstract (150-300 words) should contain the following: Paper title, Name, Institute affiliation, Email address for all authors, Keywords.
Within one week of receiving your abstract we will email to you a notification of acceptance. If accepted, additional conference and registration information will be included.
Publishing in conference proceedings: All accepted papers/abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number. Full paper submission is optional.
Publishing opportunities in international journals: Accepted full papers will have publishing opportunity in different conference partner academic peer-reviewed journals. Note: Publishing in international journal is not a responsibility of EIRD. Selected academic journals will contact participants about further steps after the conference. Academic journals are indexed in Thomson Reuter research ID, Google Scholar, PubMed, ResearchGate, Lockss, SCOPUS, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science and etc.
List of partner journals:
- International Research Journal in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Economics and Social Science Academic Journal (ESSAJ)
- British International Journal of Education and Social Sciences
- European Journal of Accounting, Finance and Investment
|Abstract/Full paper submission deadline||5 December|
|Registration deadline||10 December|
|Conference dates||21-22 December|
|Author (Student)||80 €|
|Listener/Accompanying person||50 €|
|Additional paper||50 €|
The conference registration fee covers: Admission to the conference, Starter pack, Publication in the conference Proceedings, Conference Lunch, Coffee Breaks, One-day Cultural Tour, etc.
* One Author should be registered as a main Author.
- Online payment: https://eird.co/payment/
- Bank transfer
Conference venue: IOTA HOTEL TBILISI
Address: 10 Lermontov Str, 0105, Tbilisi, Georgia
Hotel web-site: http://iotahotels.com/En
Prof. Valentín Molina-Moreno, University of Granada
Assoc. Prof. Arzuhan Burcu GÜLTEKİN, Ankara University
Assoc. Prof. Manuel Rios de Haro, University of Granada
One-Day free Cultural Tour (22 December): You will visit Mtskheta (20km away from Tbilisi city center) – The ancient capital of Georgia to enjoy the amazing beauty of the architecture of such ancient monasteries as Jvari and Svetitskhoveli. Tour includes transportation from Tbilisi to Mtskheta (two way) and dinner of Georgian traditional cuisine.
Special discounts for conference participants at the Conference Hotel.
King Room (double room) – 110 USD (incl. Taxes and breakfast)
For reservations, please contact at email@example.com
You can also find hotels and apartments via booking.com
How to get around
Tbilisi International Airport – 20 min ride to city center
Kutaisi International Airport – 2.5 hours journey via Bus