8th International Multidisciplinary Conference on Economics, Business, Engineering and Social Sciences
Conference dates: Saturday-Sunday, 21-22 November, 2020
Conference place: Istanbul, Turkey.
Economics and Business: Macroeconomics, International Business, Microeconomics, Law and Business, Organizational Behavior, Banking and Finance, Management and Marketing, Circular Economy, Green Economy, Blue Economy, Tourism Policy, Hotel Management, Islamic Banking and Finance.
Sustainable Development and Agriculture: Climate Changes, Water Resource Management, Pollution, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Food safety.
Engineering: Architecture, Sustainable Buildings, Smart Cities, Materials, Design, 3D Printing, Nanotechnology.
Education and other Social Sciences: Higher Education, E-Learning, Social Protection, Gender Studies, Health Issues and Services, Politics and International relations, Sociology, Information systems, Linguistics, Multidisciplinary Studies.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Valentín Molina-Moreno, University of Granada
- Prof. Suresh Deman, Centre for Economics & Finance, UK
- Prof. Michael Saunders, San Diego State University
- Prof. Dr. Cem Karadeli, Ufuk University
- Assoc. Prof. Arzuhan Burcu GÜLTEKİN, Gazi University
- Assoc. Prof. Gökhan Durmuş, Gazi University
- Assoc. Prof. Manuel Rios de Haro, University of Granada
- Assoc. Prof. Diana Eerma, University of Tartu
- Assoc. Prof. Emre Görgülü, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Ayhan Erol, Afyon Kocatepe University
- Assoc. Prof. Giacomo Branca, Tuscia University
- Assist. Prof. Siwapong Dheera-aumpon, Kasetsart University
- Assist. Prof. Szalai László, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Jaan Masso, Chair of Economic Modelling, University of Tartu
- Franceco Clarioni, Tuscia University
- Angela Fattoretti, Tuscia University
International Organizational Partner
Submit abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your abstract (150-300 words) should contain the following: Paper title, Name, Institute affiliation, Email address for all authors, Keywords. All Full Papers/Abstracts (A4 format) must be typed, single spaced with 1.15 cm using 10 point Times New Roman font in a single MS Word file.
Within one week of receiving your abstract we will email to you a notification of acceptance. If accepted, additional conference and registration information will be included. All attending participants should fill the registration form
Publishing in conference proceedings: All accepted papers/abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number. Conference proceedings will send to Web Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI)” for indexing. Full paper submission is optional (not mandatory).
Publishing opportunities in international journals: Accepted full papers will have publishing opportunity in different conference partner academic peer-reviewed journals. Note: Publishing in international journal is not a responsibility of EIRD. Selected academic journals will contact participants about further steps after the conference. Academic journals are indexed in Thomson Reuter research ID, Google Scholar, PubMed, ResearchGate, Lockss, SCOPUS, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science and etc.
List of partner journals:
- International Research Journal in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Economics and Social Science Academic Journal (ESSAJ)
- British International Journal of Education and Social Sciences
- European Journal of Accounting, Finance and Investment
- Journal of Economics and Business
- Journal of Social and Political Sciences
|Abstract/Full paper submission deadline||8 November|
|Registration deadline||12 November|
|Conference dates||21-22 November|
(Before 1 of September)
|Author||120 €||150 €|
|Author (Poster)||120 €||150 €|
|Author (Student)||100 €||130 €|
|Co-author*||100 €||130 €|
|Listener/Accompanying person||80 €||90 €|
|Additional paper||30 €||50 €|
|Virtual Participation||80 €||90€|
The conference registration fee covers: Admission to the conference, All conference materials, Publication in the conference Proceedings, Conference Lunch, Coffee Breaks, etc.
* One Author should be registered as a main Author. Co-author category is applicable when two or more authors are registered with one paper.
Refund Policy: 80% of the registration fee paid may be refunded before Septmember 15th, 2020. No refund after September 15th, 2020.
- Online payment: https://eird.co/payment-istanbul/
- Bank transfer
Conference venue: Istanbul Marriott Hotel Asia
Address: Küçükbakkalköy, Kayışdağı Cd. No 3, 34750 Ataşehir/İstanbul, Turkey
To visit hotel web-site click here
Conference preliminary program
21 November – Registration and conference materials collecting process
22 November – Conference sessions
International Academic Cooperation