8th International Multidisciplinary Conference on Economics, Business, Engineering and Social Sciences
Conference dates: Saturday-Sunday, 18-19 December, 2021
Conference place: Tbilisi, Georgia (In-person and virtual sessions)
Economics and Business: COVID19 and Economy, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, International Business, Law and Business, Organizational Behavior, Banking and Finance, Management and Marketing, Circular Economy, Digital Economy, Tourism Policy, Islamic Banking and Finance.
Sustainable Development and Agriculture: Climate Changes, Water Resource Management, Pollution, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Food safety.
Engineering: Architecture, Sustainable Buildings, Smart Cities, Materials, Design.
Education and other Social Sciences: Covid19 and Social Science, Higher Education, E-Learning, Social Protection, Gender Studies, Health Issues and Services, Politics and International relations, Sociology, Information systems.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Valentín Molina-Moreno, University of Granada, Spain.
- Prof. Suresh Deman, Centre for Economics & Finance, UK.
- Prof. Michael Saunders, San Diego State University, US.
- Prof. Dr. Cem Karadeli, Ufuk University, Turkey.
- Assoc. Prof. Arzuhan Burcu GÜLTEKİN, Gazi University, Turkey.
- Assoc. Prof. Gökhan Durmuş, Gazi University, Turkey.
- Assoc. Prof. Manuel Rios de Haro, University of Granada, Spain.
- Assoc. Prof. Diana Eerma, University of Tartu, Estonia.
- Assoc. Prof. Emre Görgülü, Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey.
- Assoc. Prof. Ayhan Erol, Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey.
- Assoc. Prof. Giacomo Branca, Tuscia University, Italy.
- Assist. Prof. Janardan Krishna Yadav, Jindal Global Business School, India.
- Assist. Prof. Mahmoud Dehghan Nayeri, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran.
- Assist. Prof. Siwapong Dheera-aumpon, Kasetsart University, Thailand.
- Jaan Masso, Chair of Economic Modelling, University of Tartu, Estonia.
Submit abstracts to email@example.com
Your abstract (150-300 words) should contain the following: Paper title, Name, Institute affiliation, Email address for all authors, Keywords. All Full Papers/Abstracts (A4 format) must be typed, single spaced with 1.15 cm using 10 point Times New Roman font in a single MS Word file.
Within one week of receiving your abstract we will email to you a notification of acceptance. If accepted, additional conference and registration information will be included.
Publishing in conference proceedings: All accepted papers/abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number. Full paper submission is optional (not mandatory).
Publishing opportunities in international journals: Accepted full papers will have publishing opportunity in different conference partner academic peer-reviewed journals. Note: Publishing in international journal is not a responsibility of EIRD. Selected academic journals will contact participants about further steps after the conference. Academic journals are indexed in Thomson Reuter research ID, Google Scholar, PubMed, ResearchGate, Lockss, SCOPUS, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science and etc.
List of partner journals:
- International Research Journal in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Economics and Social Science Academic Journal (ESSAJ)
- British International Journal of Education and Social Sciences
- European Journal of Accounting, Finance and Investment
- Journal of Economics and Business
- Journal of Social and Political Sciences
|Abstract/Full paper submission deadline||5 December|
|Registration deadline||8 December|
|Conference dates||18-19 December|
|Category||Early registration (Before 1 of October)||Late registration|
|Author||50 €||100 €|
|Author (Poster)||50 €||100 €|
|Author (Student)||50 €||80 €|
|Co-author*||50 €||80 €|
|Listener/Accompanying person||50 €||50 €|
|Virtual Participant||30 €||30 €|
|Additional paper||30 €||30 €|
The conference registration fee covers: Admission to the conference, Conference materials, Publication in the conference Proceedings, Conference Lunch, Coffee Breaks, One-day Cultural Tour, etc.
* One Author should be registered as a main Author. Co-author category is applicable when two or more authors are registered with one paper.
Refund Policy: 80% of the registration fee paid may be refunded before October 10th, 2020. No refund after October 10th, 2020.
- Online payment: https://eird.co/payment-tbilisi/
- Bank transfer
Conference Venue: IOTA HOTEL TBILISI
Address: 10 Lermontov Str, 0105, Tbilisi, Georgia
Hotel web-site: http://iotahotels.com/En
Conference Preliminary Program
18 December – Conference sessions
19 December- Cultural tour
One-Day Free Cultural Tour (20 December)
You will visit Mtskheta (20km away from Tbilisi city center) – The ancient capital of Georgia to enjoy the amazing beauty of the architecture of such ancient monasteries as Jvari and Svetitskhoveli. Tour includes transportation from Tbilisi to Mtskheta (two way) and dinner of Georgian traditional cuisine.
Special discounts for conference participants at the Conference Hotel.
For reservations, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find hotels and apartments via booking.com
How to Get Around
Tbilisi International Airport – 20 min ride to city center
Kutaisi International Airport – 2.5 hours journey via Bus
COVID19 Travel Information
Vaccinated citizens of foreign countries may enter Georgia by air without any specific travel restrictions. Otherwise, PCR test is required. Please find more details here